[Woodworkers] Last couple of weeks.....

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Wed Sep 16 06:13:51 PDT 2015

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 6:43 AM, Royce wrote:

This has kept me busy the last couple of weeks...

​Royce, Royce, Royce...dude, I'm not gonna allow you to just waltz in here
saying the Corncob Art Festival begged you to do something and so you did
this'n that and you only have to tweak one little thing and expect to
pirouette outta here leaving us hanging with just that.  So...you're gonna
have to spill yer guts.

1.  What the hell is wiggle wood?

2.   ​Why aren't the vertical ribs on the top section of the far left panel
in line with the lower ones (I'm an excellent noticer).

3.  Didja use SketchUp to model this?

4.  That's an awful lot of cutting and assembling - two weeks?  You musta
been working like a rented mule.  Who'd you have helping ya?

5.  'Splain some the more tragic moments like the gut wrenching fear of
hauling all the pieces there and assembling them

In other words...CHRIST, this is epic!  Do tell all (especially the price
they paid).

I'm proud of ya, Royce, ya dun gud!

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"