[Woodworkers] We Don't Go Under The Stairs Anymore

Dave Howerton via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Oct 25 08:43:58 PDT 2015

First off, yes. I do have a junk drawer. And, no. It isn't big enough to hold anything near as large as a "Rectifier of Anal Retentive Tendencies". My world is apparently less junk filled than Joe's, which requires an entire closet.

And, secondly, I'm not sure I'll ever be visiting the Twisted Knot Woodshop again...
Big Dave