[Woodworkers] I know this is a stretch

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Oct 24 17:40:12 PDT 2015

Some time ago, prolly 3 years+ (I know it was before Lauri died) I wrote a
story about her and posted it here on the list.

Well, for some reason I didn't save it (at least not in the place where I
normally save the shit I write) and I would like to get it.

The story dealt with her watching a movie - the movie's title was It's
Complicated - in the story I walked in to find her watching it.

If any of you would happen to have that email I would be grateful if you
would see that it got back to me.

I would try to get it off our archives but after the move to our new home
the old archives haven't been posted yet.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"