[Woodworkers] ShortCuts Summer Edition #610

Graham McCulloch via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sun Jun 28 07:08:35 PDT 2015

Here we are, the end of June and some of us still don't feel like it's
summer in the Norther Hemisphere. I hope that winter has not yet set in
in Australia.
We  have a few tips on wood selection for your projects in this issue of
ShortCuts as well as some new books from Fox Chapel.
In our "Nailing It" section DeWalt introduces its 7 1/4" sliding
compound miter saw and check out the Recall section.
We have a raft of new tools in our Tool Test division not the least of
which is the very latest and much improved Fein MultiMaster. A B&D
Cordless Vacuum, an amazing Diablo steel cutting blade and the latest
from Porter Cable and more. Take a look!

--
The very best is the least that I can do
Graham McCulloch

--
The very best is the least that I can do
Graham McCulloch
http://www.shortcuts.ns.ca

---