[Woodworkers] Growing Furniture

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Jun 27 07:44:32 PDT 2015

This is pretty cool. This guy in England grows furniture.

Now I know our industrious leader well read this and say

No way you can grow a piece of furniture.

You have to harvest the tree, cut the tree into boards, dry the boards,
then plane,  cut, shape, and glue up the boards in order to  make a piece of
furniture.

If that could be done, I would have figured out a way of doing  it.

Well  Joe,  This guy have figured out a way of doing it.

Check out the link for some pretty amazing furniture making.

Gary Williams

http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/118973/trees-trained-to-grow-into-furnit
ure?&lookup=auto&V18=E&V19=0&V20=14&V21=R&V22=&V23=0&V24=0&V25=0&V26=0&V53=0
1-APR-2009&V54=0&Taun_Per_Flag=true&&utm_source=email&utm_medium=eletter&utm
_content=fw_eletter&utm_campaign=fine-woodworking-eletter