[Woodworkers] You'd think it was summer and everyone was on vacation or somethng

Cosmin Dini via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Jun 26 07:41:10 PDT 2015

In my case, it's the somethng. I like to lurk and see what everyone gripes about or what everyone likes to show off.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

To: woodworkers at sawdusters.org
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 07:30:43 -0700
Subject: [Woodworkers] You'd think it was summer and everyone was on	vacation or somethng
From: woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

How’s that for a subject line?  It’s been awfully quiet around here, anybody around? As predicted the current heat wave we are experiencing has put an end to the cleaning out of the old shop.  But I made some pretty darn good progress.  You can now actually walk in and turn around without having to go outside.  I have found all of dad’s tools and have them in 2 boxes ready to actually spend the time to go through them and decide whether I keep them or pass them on.  Filled the garbage cans, turned a bunch of wood into firewood, filled the metal recycling barrel and the Aluminum one.  I have a ways to go but it is one heck of a start. As for our weather, they are predicting highs over 100 the next few days.  Depending on what weather forecast you believe it could be as high as 108.  That is July/August temps around here not June.  I think there will be a lot of time spent in the new shop this weekend.  The poor heat pump is going to get a workout, but I’ll be nice and cool J 2Dave
Have you ever wondered how the rock, paper and scissors settle an argument?
Woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org

To unsubscribe from this list -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org