[Woodworkers] My inbox is full of tests please reply part 2

Dave Heitstuman via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Jun 19 14:30:02 PDT 2015

Very interesting.  As pointed out below I am using Exchange for my email.  Everyone that replied to my first email came in from the person responding with no reference to "woodworkers" what so ever.

When I went to reply to Joe's email about the earring thingy I hit reply as I always have and it was replying to Joe, not the group.  Hmmmmmm
So I did a reply all, ahhhhh that worked.

I have done a reply to all on this email.  It appears that it will be going to Me and the List.  Lets see what happens

2Dave