[Woodworkers] My inbox is full of tests please reply

Jason Fesler via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Jun 19 07:46:17 PDT 2015

Dave that is an Exchange issue, a well known one. It will process one
message out of the two with the same Message-ID: field. And you're seeing
the one to  you (in the cc list or to field) come in before the one
processed by the mailing list software.

Not a bug. But yes annoying.

--
 Jason Fesler, email/jabber <jfesler at gigo.com> resume: http://jfesler.com
 "Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day;