[Woodworkers] testing the email

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Jun 19 06:33:20 PDT 2015

Testing the new email.
----- Original Message -----

From: "Joe Johns via Woodworkers" <woodworkers at sawdusters.org>
To: "Sawdusters" <woodworkers at sawdusters.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:20:15 AM
Subject: [Woodworkers] ADMIN - Please Read

To all,

Within the next day or two we will be switching to a new server.
Unfortunately, I am unable to nail down when that moment will begin nor am
I able to tell you how long the transition will take - I've been told it
could be north of 24 hours.

Jason, our esteemed host and benefactor for the past eighteen years, has
decided to slow down in areas outside of his normal hectic work
environment. He has been our friend, he has kept our systems free from
spam and other nasties and he has provided us with meritorious service all
these years.

If any of you wish to send Jason a thank you note then his address is:

jfesler at gigo.com

���Our new home and inner workings of the new place will be disclosed���
after
the transition. You will receive (hopefully) another ADMIN note at that
time telling you we are back online.

Besides moving our mailing list my website is also moving - that means my
email address won't be functional until the move has been completed. If
you need to contact me then use:

joewoodworker at gmail.com

or call me 406-675-4524

That is all.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"

Contact your ADMIN staff - woodworkers-admins at sawdusters.org