[Woodworkers] ADMIN - Please Read

Joe Johns via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Fri Jun 19 06:21:00 PDT 2015

To all,

Alright then, Frank and I have completed testing of our list's
functionality and everything is a go.

I want to share some information with all you Gmail.com users...

Gmail, for some strange reason, does not receive your post to the list.  It
shows up in your sent folder and will only appear in your Inbox when
someone responds to your post - read this:

http://tinyurl.com/o7lxgnr

My final test was to make sure the "Receive acknowledgement mail when you
send mail to the list?" to Yes worked.  It does.  I know a lot of you like
to get copies of your posts back so if you're a Gmail.com user and want to
get the acknowledgements then change your setting.  To do that, go to:

at the very bottom you must enter your subscription email address then
click the box.

My acknowledgement came back but it went to the Spam folder.  I highlighted
it, clicked on "Not Spam" - you may have to do that the first time if you
want them in your In Box.

That is all.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"