[Woodworkers] ADMIN - Please Read

Joe Johns woodwork at twistedknotwoodshop.com
Fri Jun 19 03:50:22 PDT 2015

To all,

First and foremost, a very special thank you goes out to Frank Romeo for
his generosity in providing our new home.  Frank is a woodworker and a
member of our list, he's also the same Frank I went to New Jersey for to
help build his shop.  So, without further ado...

*We are now on our new server.*

During the changeover I was more than elated when Frank informed me the
software running our list is the exact same as what we had with
Jason...Mailman.  However, moving to the new server means a couple of the
URLs have changed:

General list information page -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/listinfo.cgi/woodworkers-sawdusters.org

List archives -
http://lists.sawdusters.org/pipermail/woodworkers-sawdusters.org/

Same information is there, just different addresses.  The list archives
currently sitting back at Jason's end will be moved over to Frank in the
next couple of days.

There are a total of four list admins; Steve Bigelow, Frank Romeo, Tom
Lovelace and myself.

Everything else is the same so sit back, have fun and enjoy the ride.

​That is all.

--
Joe,
The Twisted Knot Woodshop, "There's never been a classier joint"