[Woodworkers] Clamps.....

Dave Heitstuman via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Jul 30 17:05:34 PDT 2015

I noticed the other day watching I have ADD Tommy Mac that the Jorgensen's had different grips.  I'm a bit surprised that they wouldn't sell just the handles but anymore who knows.  They are probably buying them as an assembly.

Meanwhile as to the suggestion of other options.  What would you guys do without me?  Found this product a couple of years ago.  I bought 4 of them.  2 for a set of pruners I fixed up for my daughter and 2 for something I have which I will be darned if I can remember what.  The first one was a bit tricky to figure out but after that they worked just as advertised.

http://www.re-grip.com/

2Dave
"professional putzer"
The shop:  http://picasaweb.google.com/justdavesshop