[Woodworkers] Clamps.....

via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Thu Jul 30 11:54:55 PDT 2015

Royce

I feel your pain. Nothing is ever easy. So many manufactures create units, and you have to order a unit whether you need it or not.
Some projects seem to take on a life of their own. Maybe you can just mold some new handles out of some type of liquid plastic or resin,
then get some rubber handle bar grips and put those on the new handles.

Better yet, maybe you can just put some handle bar grips on your old handles and then they will work better for you.

Gary Williams