[Woodworkers] Roofing question

Doug via Woodworkers woodworkers at lists.sawdusters.org
Sat Aug 1 11:43:28 PDT 2015

Hi All, I need to put a roof on my sisters shed.  She wants tin on the roof
so she can listen to the rain.  The shed is one of those fiberglass models
and the Arizona sun has just turned the top into thick paper.  It's about
5'8" from the peak to the end of the current roof.  I was thinking of
getting that 12' long tin from the big box store and cutting the high points
down to just above the lower points and bending it over the peak.  Not much
of a bend, much less that the peak of any house around here.

Anyone ever done this?  Is there a better way?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Doug in AZ.

---